Protect your investment with LenovoEMC Service Plans!
Assuring the availability of your LenovoEMC Network Storage devices is a critical part of your data protection strategy. LenovoEMC has made selecting and obtaining the best level of support for the entire life of this product easy and affordable. Getting your service plan from LenovoEMC assures dependable delivery of results and lower total cost of ownership of your LenovoEMC network storage solution. LenovoEMC service is available 24x7 to protect your network storage technology investment with fast, consistent and reliable technical and problem-solving expertise. Service plans for your Network Storage devices are offered at different levels to best meet your needs.
Included Service is free with LenovoEMC Network Storage devices and is geared toward customers seeking a simple support solution. The Included Service offers the standard 3 year warranty along with business hours, phone and email support, plus access to free firmware updates, and LenovoEMC’s award-winning knowledge base. Also included is advance hardware replacement, so there is no need to wait for hardware support, and the option to purchase self-service spares kits. If you require more than Included service, there are additional service plans available to suit your specific business needs.
NOTE: Information on this web page applies only to products listed in the Select a Product menu. LenovoEMC only offers service plans and advance exchange for devices listed on this page.
If the availability of your network storage equipment is critical to your business, upgrade your Included service with an LenovoEMC service plan. For desktop network storage devices, select the Extended plan that will add 24x7 technical support and extend the warranty to 5 years. For rackmount network storage devices, select from Enhanced or Premium plans to best meet your business needs. When your IT resources are limited and availability is critical, both plans ensure 24x7 access to LenovoEMC’s technical experts and next-day onsite hardware service. The Premium plan adds 4-hour onsite service and includes a strategic spares kit to ensure your business keeps running. Decide the duration you need for your service plan and choose from 3 year or 5 year terms.
- Technical Support — LenovoEMC technical support experts will quickly identify the cause of the problem and provide a solution.
- Included technical support: Phone and e-mail – Monday through Friday during local business hours
- Service Plan technical support: Phone and e-mail – 24x7 (after hours in English)
- Onsite Parts Replacement — If LenovoEMC determines that your LenovoEMC product requires service, we will dispatch a service provider to repair or replace, the affected hardware. Onsite services include component next business day replacement parts. 4-hour service covers the strategic parts kit included in the Premium Service Plan, all other parts are NBD.*
- Strategic Parts Kit — This on-site kit is part of the Premium Service plan, and can be purchased separately for the other service plans. This kit includes the following items:
- Replacement hard disk drive with HDD tray
- Replacement power supply
- Spare Fan (for ix12 and px12 rackmount models only)
- RMA Parts Delivery/Hardware Replacements — When an RMA is necessary. LenovoEMC offers the following delivery options:
- Advance Exchange – LenovoEMC will send a replacement device or component
- Expedited Advance Exchange – LenovoEMC will use expedited shipment for replacements.
- Support Priority — Customers with Premium Plans receive the highest priority in the support queue. Enhanced and Extended Service Plans entitle you to priority routing.
- Web-based Customer Support — Access to the latest knowledge base for LenovoEMC’s network storage solutions, including technical support articles, tutorials and “How to” instructions, the latest software updates and patches, and complete product documentation.
- Automated Support Alerts — Your LenovoEMC network storage product provides notifications when new firmware or other updates are available.
- Online Case Tracking — Customers can create an LenovoEMC My Support account to track and manage open cases within LenovoEMC Tech Support.
- Warranty — Service plans are available for 3 year or 5 year terms.
* You must register your Service Plan within 21 days of the date you purchased your plan in order to qualify for the on-site repair/replacement services and to receive the hard drive for the strategic parts kit. The hard drive component for the strategic parts kit will be shipped after the service plan is registered at register.lenovoemc.com.
Coverage extends 50 mi from each service center for Next Business Day service. To see a list of cities covered in your country click on your country or select your country from the drop-down list below the map. Plan coverage is subject to change without notice. Not all service plans or types of plans available in all countries or cities. To verify coverage in your area, please contact serviceplans@LenovoEMC.com.
4-hour service covers the strategic parts kit included in the Premium Service Plan, all other parts are next business day. Coverage extends 30 mi from each service center for 4-hour service. To see a list of cities covered in your country click on your country or select your country from the drop-down list below the map. Plan coverage is subject to change without notice. Not all service plans or types of plans available in all countries or cities. To verify coverage in your area, please contact serviceplans@LenovoEMC.com.